Year 12 Collaborative Art Project
Teacher in Charge: Ms B. Smith
Collaboration and creativity are core future work skills. Develop your abilities in both of these areas in this elective. You will:
- learn about contemporary modes of art making
- understand the role of ethics and agency in art making
- learn how to collaborate effectively on a shared project to benefit a wider group of people
- work alongside and learn from industry professionals and social organisations wherever possible
- decide collectively on the form of the work and the process for making it
- work to your individual strengths
This elective is not just for art students, but any student who is innovative, able to work with others and interested in sharing their outcomes. You must be committed, reliable and have excellent attendance.
This is a full year elective.
Approximate Costs and Equipment/Stationery
No personal cost